Nut Family

Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Christmas Time at the Nuttalls

The kids were so excited to decorate the Christmas tree this year. They focused all their attention on placing the ornaments exactly where they thought they should go. When they were done, a lot of the ornaments were upside down, and a lot of the balls had all been placed right next to each other. My first reaction was to put them all where I thought they should go, but as I started fixing the upside down ones, I realized, that the tree had meaning, and now every time I look at it, and I see 2 or 3 ornaments grouped together, I remember who helped me decorate the tree, and to us it's perfect!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

so cute! i totally forgot to take pics this year of mel decorating the tree. although i'm not as nice as you, i went back that night and "fixed" it. patrick says i have OCD but whatever. cute pics!!

Bon said...

Yea! I am o excited to put my tree up soon! Yours looks beautiful!!

Melissa said...

I love your new look and playlist! :)

Ben and Darci said...

Hi Melissa, I love your pictures. I had to "fix" the balls on my tree too, not that it matters since every day Riley takes them off and puts them back on in his own special way! Hope we can see you guys soon. Riley sometimes asks for "Shackin" which is Riley talk for Jackson.