Nut Family

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

2 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Holy cow your slide show is so freakin cute :) As far as the background goes, I went to pyzam.com and there is a link on there to look for blogger templates or something like that and there are thousands of them, you just choose one and copy the code and then got to your settings and then to template and then edit your html and paste it to where your original template code was. I hope that makes sense, if not ask me again i will try and make it more clear and give step by step exactly.... :) haha it took me forever to figure it out!!! But be careful cause sometimes when you paste a new template on sometimes it erases your pictures on the side of your page, not sure why thats just what mine did, so i had to do it again..... hope that works, let me know

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Melissa...you have such a beautiful family. Morgan and Jackson are both little hams. I love it. I miss you. i will do my tagging SOON. :O)
Love Ali