The other day, my sister in law (who works at Macy's) called to tell me that all of their kids coats were on sale for $15.00, usually $65.00--wow good deal huh? Morgan needed a coat really bad, so I let her pick one out. I really liked this one, and I was hoping that she did too, and sure enough it was the one that she picked. Isn't it cute! She was so excited to wear it. She wanted to go and show it to Grandma, but I told her she couldn't wear it until it started to snow outside. Boy was she disappointed!
Does she look a little mischievious to you? She is such a funny little girl. The other day I was talking to a mom in our ward. Her son does joy school with Morgan, and is a really cute little boy. He is always taking care of her, and making sure that the other kids don't hurt her, or aren't rude to her. Well the other day, it was my friends turn to have all the kids at her house. She told me that her son had been wispering to Morgan while they were outside playing with all of the other kids, and that they were just laughing together. Morgan went up to my friend later and said, "He is a Handsome Boy!" I couldn't believe it when my friend told me this. I was holding Morgan while she was holding her son, and I said "Morgan, your not supposed to say things like that yet, you're only 3!!!!! Wow, I have a feeling this girl will be getting a lot of the boys when she's older. I'm not sure how Brian feels about that. :)

And of course our cute little guy. He didn't need a winter coat, but when he saw Morgan put her coat on, he wanted to put his coat on too. He thought that he looked so cool in it, and didn't want to take it off. :)




2 comments:
SOOOO cute- three is even more fun!! I am excited for you!
I still cannot get over how adorable your kids are!!! $15 for coats... jealousy! I wish I could find that good of deal! Miss and love your family!
Post a Comment