Brian & I were watching T.V. one night, and noticed that the kids were quite entertained with putting all of their toys in their wagon, and then trying to fit themselves in too. What cuties!
I got home after Y.W. one night and came in to give Morgan a hug & kiss goodnight. This is how I found her sleeping. I'm wondering how she fell asleep that way, and if she really thought it was comfortable. Does it look very comfortable? :)
The kids have loved move time lately. Right here they are watching "The Polar Express" and they love it! They ask me everyday if they can watch the train movie. They like watching the part when the little boy goes to bed, and when the kids get on the train. I love Christmas movies. I think it's also nice because I'm able to work on other stuff, and they have each other to play with.




1 comments:
For awhile I was blocked from your blog- I am glad I can view it again! Happy thanksgiving! We hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment