Nut Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Halloween Party


The kids had been begging me for a Back to School
party, but I didn't even feel ready for school to start,
let alone have a party for it. So, we decided to have
a Halloween party instead. The kids each got to invite
3 friends over. They loved bobbing for apples,
playing Musical Monster Chairs to the Monster Mash,
eating hot dogs and drinking Witches' Brew,
and of course watching Daddy bob for apples too.



We spent one night for FHE making
sugar cookies. The kids always love putting
as much candy as possible on their cookies.

Hallie insisted on giving our next door neighbor
Makell her cookie she had worked so hard on.
I explained to Adam, Makell's Dad, that he might
want to throw the cookie away because Hallie
gave it a couple of loving licks before presenting
the cookie to Makell.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Calee said...

Melissa, congrats! I have fallen off of the blogger bandwagon for a while and want to get back with the program. How exciting for you, hope you are feeling good with this one!