Nut Family

Friday, January 6, 2012

Crazy, Funny, Sweet, & Demanding = our Hallie


This girl is so funny! She is constantly talking & laughing
& doing things to make everyone around her laugh. Many times
I think it's from following Jackson, but I am quickly learning
that Hallie is a girl all of her own.

She has loved posing lately, as the pictures show.
I curled her hair in ringlets on Christmas Eve and she
looked beautiful. When I showed her how her hair
looked she softly touched her hair and looked in the mirror
and said, "Mom, I look so beautiful!" She primped herself
in the mirror for a little bit and then said, "Wait Mom! We forgot lipstick!"



I love the leg pose here. This was taken on Jan. 2, 2012
Brian was outside on a warm day & decided it was warm
enough to wash the van. Hallie came running in and
started putting her swimming suit on. I asked her what she
was doing & then told her she couldn't put her swimming suit on.
Her response came in the sweetest voice & with tears close to
the surface, "But Mom! I don't want my clothes to get wet when
I help my Daddy!" I have learned that I have to choose my battles
with her, and the weather didn't feel to chilly for the moment,
so off she went in her swimsuit with all of our neighbors to realize
that her Mom must be crazy to, to actually let her out!



This is one of my favorite pictures though-
A girl helping her Daddy in January.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the first picture on this post! I love how she is posed! She is such a doll!