We didn't have 32 candles, so 3 plus 2
had to do. :)
Brian's Mom gave him 2 tickets for the live
Brian Regan show in Salt Lake. Brian was so
excited to go and kept teasing me by saying that
he would take whoever served him the most during the week.
I was pretty sure he would take me, but just in case,
I worked really hard to get that 2nd ticket.
First, I hired a butler. Okay, not really a butler, but
since Brian had to work on his birthday (he took the day
before off to be with Jackson & take care of him)
I asked Adam, our neighbor and good friend if he would
grill the steak & shrimp for me so I wouldn't burn Brian's dinner.
Brian didn't know the Heaton's were coming until Hallie
went to him after he got out of the shower and said,
"Makell & her flamily (flamily instead of family) are here!"
We had such a yummy dinner of chicken & steak kabobs
& shrimp, french bread, salad, roasted potatoes, & of course
chocolate cake. Brian even gave the steak, shrimp, & cake 5 stars, which is
what all the readers from All Recipes gave them as well. :)
And, I even got my reward of the extra ticket to Brian Regan.
We loved listening to Brian Regan & Abravanel
Hall was such a fun theater to be in. We went
to an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse & had such
a nice & fun quiet day together.
Happy Birthday Brian!
I didn't quite get the chance to wrap Brian's
presents, so we used blankets to wrap.
The kids love giving Dad presents. Jackson
even went and found one of his cars to wrap
up and Morgan found a flower and a picture of her to wrap
up as well. I love that they are so thoughtful.




0 comments:
Post a Comment