-Change her clothes at least 5 times a day. ( I never understood this concept when one of my friends little girls changed outfits every day. I thought, why not be more forceful and tell her to keep her clothes on or she would go to time out.) I then had Hallie & learned that after telling her that for the 3rd time and she still changes clothes to just let it be. :)
-Wear Morgan's clothes, especially dresses with out any shirt on underneath.
-Run around naked or with her shirt off- once again, I try all day to teach her modestly and finally I just think- let it be- we'll work on that when she's older. :)
-say cute words like "HUGE" she pronounces it "Huoooooogggeee"
-Get into candy. I swear that girl can smell candy anywhere in the house. I catch her many times standing on top of the counter looking for her "potty" treat.
-Getting into things. The other day she found the sugar (picture) and realized how good it is. I tried to tell her that it wasn't very good and she looked at me and said, "It's not yucky Mommy! It's yummy!" I then explained, as she was scooping it out with her hands, that it was Daddy's sugar & he would feel sad if we made a mess.
-Hallie is very understanding. She knows when she is in trouble & will go and sit in time out. She is also mischevious & has a mind of her own. I will say to her, "Hallie, you can get dressed or go to your room for time out" her response- "I go to room for time out" :)
-saying, "Please Mommy! Can I have just one more"
-Trying so much to be like her big sister & big brother
-watch Cinderella & pretend like she is the princess. The other day she told me that she wanted to be Cinderella & Daddy to dance with her like the handsome prince. :)
-Having little "accidents" and at least 2 or 3 changes of underwear & still thinking she gets a treat when #2 did not make it in the toliet.
-Making us laugh
-Learning to pray & saying prayers by herself.
-Going in Landon's room and saying "Landon is awake!" As she climbs in bed & lays by him, even if he is still asleep.
We love our little Hallie. She is like a ray of sunshine. She always makes us laugh & is such a little sweetheart. She is going to make a big difference in life, and we're grateful she's ours.




1 comments:
She definately is PACKED full of personality. I love how she was so sly trying to get my Diet Coke the other night :)
Post a Comment