Nut Family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Little Landon

Landon is now 9 months old. I feel like the time is going so fast with him. There are many moments when I just want to sit and hold him & let time stand still while I enjoy this baby phase. He is such a little sweetheart. Any time during the day, when I may feel sad, stressed, overwhelmed, or even just perfectly content- I hold him and feel an extreme amount of peace & comfort. He is such a happy little guy & loves to smile. I think he has a sneaky sense of humor & loves to play "peek-a-boo" with us. He loves to watch Morgan, Jackson, & Hallie and loves being around them. He is eating table food now, which is really nice, other than Hallie trying to help him by feeding him anything she can find. He has 4 teeth on top & 2 on the bottom and has the funniest crooked little smile. I'm hoping the teeth come in a littel straighter. :) He has started clicking his tongue & saying "Mama" especially when he wants to eat something. I love that he is sleeping through the night & that we can leave him with a babysitter, and yet I love that he is still my little baby.
   
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: