Nut Family

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our bud- Jackson

I always tell Jackson that I am so glad Heavenly Father sent him to our family. He knew we needed a Jackson in our home & lives. Jackson is so much fun to be around. He can always make us laugh. He loves telling knock-knock jokes & most of the time they don't make any sense. :) However, they are very clever & always make us laugh. Jackson loves playing with dinosaurs & trains right now. I was nervous that when school started, he would just want to watch T.V. all day. I have been so happy that he spends most of the day being creative. In the first picture, he got really creative & combined Thomas & his friends with the dinosaurs. He & Hallie played for a while & even invited me to play with them. Jackson loves to go outside and throw & hit the baseball. He has a really good arm & can hit the ball clear over the roof, fence, or wall in our backyard. He loves to help Morgan catch bugs & is all boy. He is very also very sweet. The other day while Morgan was at school & Hallie & Landon were taking naps, I told Jackson I was going to take a nap while he watched a movie. While I was laying there, just before I completly woke up, he leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. It was very sweet! He just had his first day of school & has been so excited about it! He loves going to school with his best friends Makell & Daniel. Jackson catches on to things really quick! The other day when Morgan found a praying manthis, Jackson came to Brian and said, "Dad, we are using this box so we can build his (the bugs) "natural habitat" we need to find some leafs & bugs for it to eat so it can live in it's natural habitat!" :) He also mentioned to us that there are over 40,000 different kinds of spiders! :) Jackson loves to laugh & make people smile. We are so grateful to have him in our family.
   
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: