Nut Family

Thursday, January 21, 2010

We Love our Brother!

Landon is 6 weeks old now & growing a lot! You can tell from his nice chubby cheeks that he is getting plenty of nourishment, even after spitting up most of it. He is such a little sweetheart & is so calm and patient with me & his siblings during the day.
Morgan loves holding Landon and taking care of him. Whenever he starts to cry, she runs to him to pick him up & rock him. Hallie just shakes the crib instead to calm him down, or maybe it scares him. :) Yesterday I was in the shower and heard Landon crying so I was trying to go fast. I walked out and saw Morgan completely dressed and ready for the day & rocking Landon so he wouldn't cry anymore. She is such a big help! In this picture she is having him stand on the bed. We have gone over the "Rules of Holding Landon" MANY times. :)
I feel so blessed every day to have these 4 in my life. They are busy & loud (like today at lunch when I felt that there were 10 kids at our house, or yesterday when I sat and ate for a total of 5 minutes... ) but SOOOO worth it. They make me grateful & happy every day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JPI said...

Wow he got big quick.

Melanie said...

6 weeks already. He is such a doll and you can definately tell he is a nuttall!