This little chica has been so full of it lately! She is so funny! Morgan & Jackson really didn't experience the "terrible two's" but I'm not quite sure about Hallie. Almost every morning when Hallie wakes up (usually between 6:30-6:45) she comes in our room & says to me "Milk" I stumble out to the kitchen to get her milk and then when I'm up and ready she says "Candy" in hopes that I will actually give her some candy to start her day- which of course I don't. :) Hallie loves to dress up in Morgan's dress up clothes. She is always trying on whatever shoes she can find & trying to walk around the house in them. The other day I did something that made her mad, so she threw herself on the ground & threw a little fit. Being the sympathetic Mother that I am, I left the room. :) Hallie loves her big bear that's the size of her, & sleeps with her arm wrapped around it every night. She loves to tease, but in a cute playful way. When I ask her where Daddy is and he is at work, she says while lowering her eyebrows - "Wook" as though she has some accent. When he is home and I ask where Daddy is, she sweetly asks, without trying to smile & a glint of teasing in her eye- "wook" and then she smiles.
Hallie loves to dance. Many times she will come to me and say "dance" but it sounds the same as snack, again, next, & dance so after asking her "what she wants" she says, "Up" so I pick her up. She then grabs my hand and starts to sway back and forth until I start to twirl her and dance along. She giggles as I sing & dance, and shes LOVES watching herself in the mirror while we dance-- who wouldn't if you looked that cute with that big smile. :)
Anytime I turn on a movie for Hallie, after 5 minutes of it, she says to me "Sak" which means "Snack." She usually watches for about 20 minutes while enjoying her snack and then comes and sits on my lap while I work on the computer and says "name" which is game. I ask her if she would like to play a game and she says "sah" (yeah) :) She loves any computer game with noise. I can't leave her alone though or she'll open up programs I didn't even knew we had.Hallie has done so well with Landon. Anytime he starts to cry, she runs to him and says, "Oh No Baby!" When she wants to hold him she says "Hola-baby" which is short for "Hallie holds the baby." She is too cute!
Hallie loves singing "Once There Was A Snowman" and "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree". She also loves singing "Jesus Said Love Everyone" and sings it with me when she is getting into bed. She loves to lead the music, especially for our Family Home Evening. On Sunday while the choir was singing, Hallie was leading & dancing on the bench. Our bishop later commented on how she would be the next choir director. :) I don't think I would be able to be a part of her choir though. The other day while I was singing, she looked at me and said with authority, "STOP!" I kept singing, a little louder and she said, "STOP!" Finally after 4 or 5 times of her telling me to Stop, I stopped. It was too funny watching her face & listening to her as I was obviously annoying her- what are Mom's for. :)
Hallie is very busy & is already starting to get into trouble. She LOVES brushing her teeth & doing whatever Morgan & Jackson are doing. She loves running around and saying "get me" as she runs.She is trying to potty-train herself which I am not ready for. She gets mad at me when I take her off the little toliet seat, and is perfectly content just sitting there with her bum and feet on the toliet. Someday, when I'm ready, we'll start potty training. :)
I can't believe she is almost 2! She has been so much fun & is growing up so much. She is such a pretty little girl and is constantly making us laugh or smile. She has such a contagious laugh and I love to hear her giggle when she thinks something is really funny. She is very affectionate and loves to give hugs and kisses. When we say "I love you!" She responds with "Lub-oo" She loves candy, her siblings, Daddy, Minnie Mouse, playing, & just living life. We are so grateful for her we love her so much.




4 comments:
What a little cutie!!!
I can't believ how big she is getting. What a spunky and cute little girl!
I can't get enough of this little girl. She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is already almost 2.
She is such a character! You can see in her face how mischevious she is. I have a feeling she will keep you laughing for a very long time.
Post a Comment