
It's crazy to think that Landon was born a month ago today. He has been the sweetest little baby. He is so peaceful & calm. He only cries if he is hungry or needs his diaper changed, which is a huge blessing. We all love to hold him & cuddle with him. At his 2 week appointment he weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. I'm not sure how much he has gained since then, but he seems a little bit bigger. We are so grateful to have him in our family. I love my little Landon. At the end of the day when the house is quiet & I hold him, he helps me remember how important my job is.

Brian thinks that Landon & Jackson look a lot a like. I thought they looked like brothers, but not very much alike until I saw this picture. This is Jackson when he was 3 months old. I can't believe how similar they look! What little cuties!

Today Morgan's class had "Nursery Rhyme Day" at her school. They each got to recite a nursery rhyme with other kids in Kindergarten. Grandma Karen had given this outfit to Morgan for Christmas, and Morgan was so excited to wear it to school today so she could be "Little Miss Muffett." She was so excited about it that she actually laid out all of her clothes, along with the costume, socks, and pink sparkle shoes that Grandma Karen also gave her. What a fun way to go to school. :)
4 comments:
Hi Melissa! I found your blog on Melanie's. Your family is so cute; adorable kids! It's so fun to see how your family has grown.
Love Morgan's outfit! She is so beautiful! It is amazing how much the boys resemble each other!! Such cuties!!
WOW! The boys totally look a lot alike! What cuties! I love Morgan's outfit! She looked so cute and especially that smile she was wearing!
She looks like outer space little mis muffit! ha ha
Post a Comment