Do you think this could pass as a new style? Wrap your arm up and under your shirt for that half cardigan - off the shoulder, naked belly look?
Just like most styles, some can get away with it, while others shouldn't even think about it. In this case, Hallie can definatly get away with it and still look adorable. I on the other hand would NEVER even dream if making such a fashion statement. :)Hallie has been doing this will all of her shirts lately, and then comes to Brian and I saying she is "stuck" What a cutie!
I forgot to write the other day one of my favorite things that Hallie does. When she is playing Peek-a-boo, she will count & run & hide. When she wants to be found, she peeks around the corner and says to the Brian or I... "Peek-a-lee-boo" with a huge grin. It is so much fun!
At night & for her naps I lock her door so she won't come out. When she wakes up, she knocks on the door while saying "Knock Knock" so she can come out. I love this age.




5 comments:
How cute! I love that phase too.
What a cutie! I can't wait to experience that age with our little girl... but I think it will all come too fast!
I think it's time to start teaching her modesty! hahaha. that is so funny! She is such a doll!
So cute! Love the new style, Hallie!
She is changing! I can't get over how beautiful your children are. Handsome boys, knockout girls. At least it's just her top that isn't fully on. I spent the evening at a friends house whose little girl likes to have her pants and undies not fully on. Cute!
Post a Comment