It was cold & snowy, but Brian & I were on Cloud Nine. I would love to go back to that day and watch 2 young kids (19 & 21) kneel across the altar in the temple to be married for time & all eternity. Instead, I re-live it in my memory. I felt older and more mature that day. Now, when I see girls getting married that are 19, I realize how young I really was, but still really mature. :) Our wedding day was PERFECT! It was the day that I had dreamed about since I was a little girl. Brian looked so handsome & I was so grateful he had chosen me to be a part of his life forever. We have been so blessed these past 8 years. We have had our little bumps and bruises along the way, but overall we have grown closer to each other & love each other even more. I am so grateful to have Brian not only as my kids Daddy, but also as my best friend and sweetheart. Last night after the kids were in bed, we just sat and talked for hours, and I love that even after 8 years of marriage we can still find lots to talk about (or at least I can, and he listens just as well as he did when we were engaged) :)Happy Anniversary to the man who is still the "Man of my Dreams!"
Here's what we've been up to the last 8 years....5 places to call home all in one state
5 vehicles
6 jobs between the 2 of us (and of course being parents)
13 trips to the hospital (9 of which were to the ER- the other 4 were the births of our kids) I'm hoping that number will stay at 13. :)
Lots of laughter, fun, tears, hard times, good times, vacations, & memories.
And, the BEST part of our lives these last 8 years have been the births of each of our kids. I love how each of them are so different, yet beautiful, & a special part of each of us. We have been so blessed & I look forward to what the rest of our lives together will bring.




9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! However, looking at you and Brian together this comment may seem a little unnecessary as you two look so I happy it makes me want to cry with happiness of my own for you! Two beautiful people with four beautiful children! Wow does life get any better than that? Love you!
PS Thanks you for the baby announcement, Landon is absolutely perfect!
Nonetheless Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary Mel...what a great day that was..I cant believe that was 8 years ago :) Can you think back ten years ago at this time, it was just me and you in that funny little apt...TK had just moved out and it was just us 2, silly girls, dreaming about being moms and having kids and look where we are now :) Love Ya Mel
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 8 years! We are sure glad one of those moves was here! It has been so fun watching your family grow up! I really think as life goes on it get even better! You guys are awesome!
Happy Anniversary! You two make such a cute couple and your kids are adorable. I hate to inform you, but you still have one move left...back to Texas!! :)
Wow! It's been 8 eight years!? A lot has happened. So many blessings. Happy Anniversary you two. LOVE YOU!
Lindsey is just still hoping for us all to move back to Texas, isn't she? :) You two really do look so happy and in love. I am so glad that you found the man of your dreams. Heavens know, you deserved it!!! What a blessing it is to have a wonderful husband and four beautiful children.
Love ya!
Happy Anniversary! Who took those fabulous pix of the 2 of you! Congrats on 8 fabulous years!!
Happy Anniversary mel! I totally remember that day; and what a special day it was! You have accomplished so much in the last eight years! I'm so proud of you girl; and what a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how fast the time goes bye!
Like Jamie said, it is so crazy to think that 10 years ago we were all roomates. We were so young, but so ready to get married! Jon and I celebrate 9 years in June. Its crazy how fast it goes!
Miss you and love you dearly! xoxox
You 2 are some of my favorite people! You are such great examples to me! Thank you for your friendship over the last 8 years! I am a better person because of you 2. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment