Nut Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bikini Babe

The other night we went out to dinner with some friends while their daughter watched the kids. We came home & Hallie was in bed just talking. We brought her onto our bed to play with her and I noticed her diaper was falling off. I took off her pants and Brian and I just started laughing. Somehow the babysitter had opened the wrong drawer & pulled out a newborn diaper for Hallie to wear. We were laughing so hard, especially as she started posing for us as I took pictures of her. She is so funny!
The back view...
The front view... with it barely holding anything in. :)
Me & my cute girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH! I would have died laughing. I am laughing as I am reading this! This is why I love to read your blog! You have the best stories and tell them in the best way!

The Heaton's said...

LOL!! Great post!