Nut Family

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Do Not... I repeat... Do Not...

Let your toddler play with a blue marker! Hallie pulled the cap off of the marker so I took it away from her and put it back on the counter. She was so sweet and looked up at me with these sweet blue eyes and said, "Beeze" (Please) so of course I couldn't resist, and obviously my mind was focused on other things and I wanted something to entertain her... so I gave her the marker... thinking she wouldn't open it again... yep...no thinking on my part. I looked over a minute later, and this is what I found. She had pulled off the cap and then decided to eat the tip of the marker. She is crying here because I had just cleaned out the tip of the marker out of her mouth. Cute silly girl. :) I think I'll keep the markers away from her now. ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I could have told you that one! I have a similiar picture of Taylor with the exact same! Only I let her play with a dozen markers. Needless to say, marker was all over her face and the tips of the markers were chewed down half the size!

Melanie said...

live and learn!

The Heaton's said...

That little girl always looks so cute even with blue marker all over! Where they the smell good markers that kids can't pass up the oppertunity not tasting them;)? lol! Hope they are the washable kind! lol!