Nut Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She's Got a Lot to Say

I have been behind in my blog posts, so these next couple of ones are from the past week. Thankfully the kids have been watcing a movei the whole time I have been catching up.

This movie of Hallie was taken after Jackson's birthday party. She is so funny! She is talking all the time & loves to talk to anyone on the phone, although no one knows what she is saying. :) She has started saying "Cackah" (cracker) "Sorey" (Sorry) "Bye Bye" "Blllooon" (Balloon) "Cooke" (Cookie) and of course "No" we're still trying to work on "yes" :) She is so much fun. Enjoy the movie!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a FUN age she is at! I love baby talk! I also enjoyed looking at all of your past pictures. Looks like ya'll are having such a great summer. How cute that Morgan took a cooking class!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Oh my gosh! She is SO funny! I laughed so hard I cried at the picture of her in the newborn diaper. The shot of the back is so dang funny! Kids are seriously the best entertainment you can find. Your kids are especially entertaining :)

The Heaton's said...

That is the funniest thing ever! The kids just laughed and laughed! I can't even count how many times they have watched it!