I've started taking the kids pictures around their birthdays. Jackson was so excited to take his 4 year old pictures. He kept asking me if we were going to take his pictures today, & when are we going to take them. :) Hopefully they won't mind taking pictures for too long. I love the pictures we got of the kids. Jackson is such a handsome little guy & looks like such a stud! I can't believe he is 4! He loves being with Daddy & does everything that boys do.
I wanted to take some pictures of Morgan for school (this is one of my favorites that we'll use as her school picture this year). She was so funny. Before we left the house she went and chose 3 different outfits she wanted to wear. While I was taking pictures of Jackson or Hallie, Morgan would say, "Mom, take a picture of me!" I would look over and she would be sitting, naturally posed, and ready for the picture. Brian says I have trained her well. :) She is growing up so fast.Our cute Hallie belle was not very cooperative, but who would be if your almost a year and a half and there are ducks, water, trees, birds, & rocks to play with. She wouldn't pose very well for us so we had to take action shots. I love how sweet she looks.


Yay! A successful day of pictures & we even got one of all 3 of them looking cute! Hallie loved the water and would have swam in it if we let her. Brian was such a trooper and came along to help because it's his favorite thing too. :) (not really) I am so thankful for these 3. They mean so much to me & I can't imagine life without them. They are growing up so fast, and I am trying to document as much as I can now to help them remember life as a little kid later. My little sweethearts!






8 comments:
Cute pictures! You are such a good photographer!
these pictures are so cute. I can't believe Jackson if 4 and our girls will be starting kindergarten next month. I need to take Taylor out and do some photos for school.
The pictures are all so cute! My favorite is the one with all three touching their toes in the water.
I think we have some pretty cute grandkids!
You are such a good Mom. Those little smiley faces tell the story. They are growing up so fast. Wow!
Those pictures are precious!!! I need to do some photo sessions with my kids. You are so talented. Morgan is growing up so much. Just wait till she starts school, the growing up seems to accelerate.
Hey Melissa-Darling Pics!! I am seriously a slacker when it comes to that!! It sounds like Kenzie and Hallie would get along quite well. Haha We should arange that. Little stinkers!! :) Can't wait to see all of you on Sat. We need to catch up!! :)
Seriously, kids just don't get much cuter than these three. I can't believe how studly Jackson looks. We had Riley's pictures done today, and believe it or not he was a little cheeser! I couldn't believe this was MY Riley actually cooperating and smiling at a total stranger (the photographer).
You do such a great job! Love the pics!
Post a Comment