Nut Family

Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

Growing up we always played bingo with M & M's for conference, so I found some really cute & different bingo cards online the other day & Morgan & I had fun coloring them during the first session. When our family first moved in our home, we were running behind for conference and still hadn't eaten breakfast, so Brian brought the small T.V. into the kitchen so we could watch while we ate. It has now become a really fun tradition & really nice breakfast that we all love.
My cute boys!
And of course we have to have the during conference nap. Brian says he was listening, but somehow he & Jackson were out cold during the last session. I asked him what Elder Bednar talked about, since he was right in the middle of all the talks, and Brian told me exactly what he had been talking about... I swear he was out & wasn't paying attention. :) I wish I could listen & sleep at the same time. :)
This was the other day, when the weather was really nice and Brian had just gotten home from work. The kids wanted to show Daddy their new glasses that Mommy had magically found.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

I don't know. I think Brian looks like he's out cold!! The men in my family all make the same claim -- they learn the conference talks by osmosis. It just kind of seeps in while they are asleep!! Love the pix!

Melissa said...

I love that last picture. Katelund actually wore her sunglasses to school today...and it's snowing. Nice.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

My husband can do the same thing. It's no fair! Wasn't Conference the BEST?

Ben and Darci said...

Conference napping???? How could you :) Your kids look so cool with their glasses!