Nut Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

My New Niece... Amaya Clairissa

My sister Jen just had her 4th baby girl this morning, and they named her Amaya (pronounced A-my-a) Clairissa. She looks beautiful! I'm so excited for my sister. She has had quite the year this year with her little family, and to add to it, her little 2 1/2 year old Aliza had to go in the hospital for pneumonia Friday night, and will most likely have to stay for another 48 hours, so Jared is going back and forth between Jen & the new baby and Aliza. Thankfully my Mom drove up on Saturday and will spend a couple of weeks there helping out. What would we do without family? Especially Moms? My sister is such an amazing Mom! I admire her in so many ways and her girls are the sweetest girls. If you want to see the new baby, their blog is here. Congratulations Jen & Jared!

3 comments:

The Heaton's said...

What would we do with out our mom's?! I hope there liitle one gets feeling better. I love to hear when new babies arrive! Tell them congratulations for us!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow your lawn looks really awesome and gets me excited for spring too! You have every right to brag about Brian, and the fact that he is so humble is something to brag about too! Congrats to your sister!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Hey, I can't thank you enough for rescuing me today AND giving me cookies all at the same time! You are so nice, and please let Ben and I watch your kids some night while you and Brian go out.