Another Morgan story... Today Morgan came home from pre-school and we had this conversationMorgan: Mom, something sad at school happened today.
Me: It did? What happened?
Morgan: When Carson's Mommy left, I went and played for a little bit, and then I went to the block table and I was sad.
Me: (thinking, maybe a kid was rude to her, or maybe someone said something that made her feel bad)
Why were you sad?
Morgan: (kind of starting to cry now) Because I forgot to give you a hug & a kiss, and I was sad because I was missing you. At this point, she gave me the biggest hug she has EVER given me... talk about melt my heart! She does love me! It must have been that BRA talk we had last night. ;)
So, here is what I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. I am SO ready for Spring! If you want to read more about all my digi-scrap stuff, & for a couple of freebies, go here (I don't know why this is all underlined...weird)





2 comments:
Soooo Sweet!! Love your digi-scrap stuff. Beautiful!
That is so sweet! Melt your heart!
Love the scrap book stuff! You are so talented!
Post a Comment