Nut Family

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A day at the Park & the Museum

Yesterday I asked my parents if they wanted to go to the park with the kids and I for a picnic. I didn't realize that every child in our city would be there. We went to one park and their were so many kids, so we decided to go to a different park. On the way there, my Dad said he really needed a drink, so I told him we could go to "Johnny's Drive-Up" (a little convienent store that Brian grew up going to & getting penny candy, which they still have) :) So we go there and my dad says to my mom, (they are in the other car & Jackson got to ride with them) " I don't want to go to Johnny's, it's a house!" Then when my dad & I ran inside Jackson said to my mom, "I don't want to go to Johnny's House!" It was so cute! Something that Brian & his family would appreciate. :) We had such a nice time at the park, and the weather was gorgeous!
On Thursday my mother-in-law and I took the kids to the Children's Museum. She had Jeff & Brittany's kids for the day since Brittany had just her sweet baby boy Brody. :) It was quite the adventure getting them all settled in the car and we got to listen to "kid music" Wow, I don't think I want 5 of my own kids in car seats at the same time. :) They did really well though, and my favorite part was sweet little Jayden in the very back saying, "Grandma, I have to go potty" so we got to stop at the nicest 7-11 & they all smelled wonderful when they got back in the car. :)
More pictures of the park... Jackson had a blast! I think we'll be here a lot this summer.
Morgan by the slide, and of course she had to block the sun from her eyes. ;)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: