Today Morgan & I left around 10:00 to run some errands, we didn't get home until around 1:00 and I could not believe all that Brian & Jackson had gotten done. We, or I guess I should say Brian is finishing the last 2 rooms in our basement right now, so I knew they would be working on that, but I had no idea all the rest of the stuff they would get done. When we came home I noticed our grass had been mowed, and it's green, and our bushes started to blossom too!!! I Love Spring! It was such a nice day.
Welcome to our Store! :) he he he So Brian had this cool idea a couple of months ago, in October if I can remember right, to do this cool can system in our basement. Well, the blonde part of my brain kicked in, and I could not get a clear picture of what he was wanting to do in our storage room, so he told me just to trust him, and this is the end result. I think there are 15 rows that slope down a little so the cans will roll when you take one out. The best part... it takes up hardly any room. We have loved it the past couple of months, & it has cleared up so much space. So this is what Brian did today... (picture below with my Vanna & Vanno White Children)
Vanny & Vanno White present to you the new shelves behind the door, there is hardly any space, yet there is a nice shelf system secured to the wall, & look how many cans it holds! I couldn't believe Brian had done this today... isn't it cool! I thought I was in my own little store. :) I think now I need to have a separate high shelf for cookies & candy. ;)* I hope this doesn't sound prideful at all, Brian probably wouldn't be very happy if he knew I was posting all these neat things he done, & all his talents & skills, & hopes & dreams, and anything to embarasse him, but I talk enough about the kids & I, so I figured it was okay to post a little about him. :)

Vanna & Vanno showing you what they've picked from the shelves... yummy green beans. ;)




9 comments:
Those White children are darling and those shelves.....I just might have to come down there and take a look.
very impressive food storage. My parents had a similar system in there house with the tilted shelves and I loved it. I have been trying to figure out a way to get in my house, but we don't have the space my parents did with what they had. I like the small skinny can sized idea. I will have to figure out how to do that in my house!
That is so awesome! It looks fantastic and so great! I may have to show my hubby and start a project like that! We could use it!!
Wow Melissa! That is so impressive!! I need to borrow Brian (and Adam) for our home!
ha ha! It really looks like a store. That's awesome Brian built it. I'm so excited we have a new niece!
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! I love the shelf system because it really does look like it takes up so little space. I want to come over and see it!
One more thing . . . how does Brian get the lawn so green? Ours is a pale yellow!!
I LOVE your storage room! When I went in there I was amazed! Brian is soooo talented! I don't think there is anything he can't do! I totally agree with you about it being like a store! Soooo cool!
Brian really is a handy man. That is a great idea, and saves so much room. If only my husband was handy like that I would ask for the blue prints. But, maybe that is something that we could do in a more permanant home. GREAT idea. And good for you to have it all stocked.
Post a Comment