
Here I am ready with my little witch,batman, & bee. I actually love taking the kids around.

Just look at the kids expressions in this picture. Morgan is trying to be a mean little witch, I have no idea what Jackson is doing, although, he does look like a bat ready to take off, and Hallie is a tired little bumble bee. :)

Hallie was so excited to try and get Morgan's candy.

This was for her costume, the shirt is a size 6, and was the only black shirt I could find when Morgan was a baby and wore the same outfit, but I love the tight little legs. :)
3 comments:
I distinctly remember going out trick or treating (AS A 15 year old!!!) with a pillow case. I love how your Dad used to make you run. You might as well burn off all of those calories that you will be consuming later on.:) I loved all of the costumes!! Where was yours?
i love the costumes! so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment