On Saturday Brian raked all of the leaves that had fallen on our yard from our neighbors tree. The kids were so excited to run through the leaves, and remembered doing it last year too. Brian & I even joined in the fun & raced the kids into the pile of leaves. In once picture, you only see Jackson & Morgan because Brian is under them completly covered by the leaves after he flew into the pile. In another picture, it's me and the kids running--notice our funny expressions. :) We had so much fun, and after all that hard work of Brian raking up the leaves and putting them in bags we woke up the next morning to a yard that looked like it hadn't even been raked. I guess we'll have to play in the leaves again. :)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Playing in the leaves
On Saturday Brian raked all of the leaves that had fallen on our yard from our neighbors tree. The kids were so excited to run through the leaves, and remembered doing it last year too. Brian & I even joined in the fun & raced the kids into the pile of leaves. In once picture, you only see Jackson & Morgan because Brian is under them completly covered by the leaves after he flew into the pile. In another picture, it's me and the kids running--notice our funny expressions. :) We had so much fun, and after all that hard work of Brian raking up the leaves and putting them in bags we woke up the next morning to a yard that looked like it hadn't even been raked. I guess we'll have to play in the leaves again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That looks like so much fun Melissa! It is one of my favorite fall things to do. Except, here we have only one tree on the side of the house so we don't get many leaves at all. Oh, well.
I'm so jealous you have leaves!! That was my favorite fall memory growing up!! Looks like a blast, even cute Hallie is enjoying herself! Love it!!!
That totally makes me want to play in the leaves! I love the kids faces! I can't tell who are the biggest kids! hahaha! Those are great pictures! What a tree for leaves! To bad we only get the cotton and not some of those fabulous leaves!
Your family is too cute. I love all of those fun pics in the leaves. You are such a good mommy! How do you do that picture collage? I have been wanting to do one, but don't know how?
What a cute way to display your pictures. Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!! I love leave pictures.
Yay for playing in the leaves!!! Melissa I still can't believe that you have 3 kids. I remember the days way back when you hadn't even met your hub. Man how time flies!
Leaves are kind of like bunnies; they multiply very quickly! I'm glad you had such a great time! Great pix!
Wow you guys are all so GREAT looking! Seriously you are like a model family, and the pictures look like a magazine shoot! We raked the other day too, except it was more like 28 yards! Thankfully this is the last fall we will be responsible for all the leaves here, but I have to admit I enjoy raking leaves.
Post a Comment