
Our busy little bee has been crawling for the last 2 months, and she is moving quick. Hallie just turned 9 months old and is already crawling up the stairs!!! Morgan didn't start crawling until she was 11 months old, and Jackson didn't start until he was 9 months old, so Hallie is starting way to soon according to my schedule. She is so funny! She loves crawling after M & J in the hall. Yesterday, I was "working" on the computer and I thought, "oh, she can't crawl up the stairs yet" but then I thought I should go and check on her, and sure enough, she was 4 stairs up, and kept going. I'm sure this little chick will be walking by her birthday. I'm looking so forward to our Christmas tree falling down this year. :) But of course I wouldn't trade it for anything. She is such a sweet & fun baby, and is growing up way to fast.

The cute diaper bum...

Caught in the act with Morgan and Jackson cheering her on.
3 comments:
just don't put anygthing breakable on your tree to be shattered!
I can't believe she is already crawling up the stairs. Wasn't she just born?
She is so adorable Melissa! I love the cute headband and bows you always put on her. I've forgotten what it is like to have a baby in the house. I'm in for a real treat!
She looks so much like you in those pictures. Very cute!
Post a Comment