To me, the whole day was wonderful, magical, and amazing. It was so much fun, & such a neat day. However, when I look back at the whole day, my favorite part was the temple. I loved being in there with Brian, my parents, & siblings & other family members as we watched my brother kneel across the alter with Rachelle. They are perfect for each other, and it reminded me of my own wedding day & how excited I was to be in the temple marrying Brian. It was such a neat experience. The one thing that really stuck out to me that the sealer said something to the effect that Christ is like the chandelier, and as we look out towards the mirrors, we can see it go on forever, with the light right by us, but as soon as we turn off that light, we loose our path. My bishop shared a thought with all of us yesterday in ward council and he quoted 2 Nephi 28:30... it says that we will recieve line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, and there a little, and as long as we are open to the counsel of the Lord, we will gain wisdom, but as soon as we say "I've had enough" that is when we loose that which we have. It was such a neat weekend, and I feel that I learned a lot, especially even more, about what this life is really about.
My cute little family outside the temple. Thank goodness for 3 aunts that kept ALL 7 grandchildren entertained. We might have to hire babysitters to come with us when Kaylie gets married, as I'm sure there will be 20 grandchildren by then. :)
Jackson was so excited to be outside,and this is what he did... RUN RUN RUN! He was so funny to watch. As soon as Cameron and Rachelle came out though he stopped and watched them. I hope this is something the kids always remember.
My sisters and I with our new sister.(Kaylie, Carly, Brianna,Rachelle, Me, Jen, & Brittany)




1 comments:
I have to agree! The Temple is the best part! I love to attend sealings and how it makes you reflect back on your own special day!!
Post a Comment