Nut Family

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Family... my blessings

A couple of weeks ago we went with all of Brian's family and did family pictures. The photographer was really nice, and even took some individual pictures of each of our families. Luckily we had a couple hundred pictures to choose from. :)
The past week I have been thinking a lot about how grateful I am for the blessings in my life, especially that of my little family. I have been able to see even more clearly, especially after conference this weekend how important the family is, and how important each of our roles are in life. I am so grateful to have 3 beautiful kids and a wonderful & handsome husband. I am so grateful for the continual blessings Heavenly Father blesses our family with. I am so grateful I belong to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for my life, and the happiness & joy I experience daily. I am truly blessed!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute photos. I love 'em. Your family one is so cute!


You're amazing.

Jbird08 said...

The pictures are beautiful!!! I think you need to teach me how to write, that is my favorite thing about the Smiths, the way they can write. Very nice.

Lindsey said...

You have the cutest family!!! Your family picture is so good. I love your hair in it, it looks so cute!

jen said...

Those are really good pictures. How fun! I finally got up the pictures you took of us when we last visited... it was about time :)

JPI said...

Great photos. They almost seem photo-shopped.

The Heaton's said...

I LOVE that family picture! What a beautiful back ground!

canihavethisdance said...

I love all of your pictures!! I am excited to update the ones on my wall.

Bon said...

I love the photos! You have such a beautiful family and you exude all the happiness you express!:) I am so happy for you!

Lisa said...

i just love your family photos! you're family is so dang cute! i love the one with you and hallie, i can't believe how big she is getting

Melissa said...

Melissa, you look absolutely gorgeous in those pictures!!! I am in love with how you did your hair. SO CUTE!! All of the pictures turned out beautifully. It is easy to get good pictures when you have such a good-looking family. :) I also love your post! You truly are blessed. Love ya.

Ben and Darci said...

Those are great pictures. You all look so cute and I love your hair Melissa! What a lovely family you are.