Nut Family

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Little Cuties

Have you ever tried to take a picture of 3 kids before... almost impossible! The photographer had the cute idea to have the kids kiss Hallie while I played peek-a-boo behind the photographers back. Sweet little kids.
Morgan is such a sweetheart. I have loved watching her go to Pre-School and learn so many new things. She loves it! The other day she told me how a girl was crying and so she went over to her and gave her a doll to play with. She has such a sweet & sensitive heart. She is very witty, and loves to tease anyone and everyone... I have no idea where she got it from... probably her daddy. :) She is such a good big sister & is ALWAYS wanting to hold Hallie. She plays so well with Jackson, and loves to be in charge... again... where did she get that from? :) We love her so much & the laughter she brings to our home.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! I love the little dimple she got from her Daddy, and the sweet look in her face. I think Hallie is the perfect baby. She just smiles & sits content to be with the family. She loves being around Morgan & Jackson, and is so patient with them loving her. It's kind of weird... I can't remember what life was like before her. She is growing up way to fast! I almost started crying the other day as I realized that in only 4 months my baby will be 1 year! She is such a little sweetie. We love her as our little baby girl.
What would I do with out my ALL BOY! I had no idea that boys could be so much fun! Jackson is ALWAYS making me laugh. He does the funniest things, and sometimes I wish I could just video record him all day. The other day he told me, "Mom, I'm giong to marry Makell (our neighbor)" I said you are huh? And then really serious he looked me right in the eyes and said, "Yeah, I'm not going to marry you!" I played along and said kind of sad, "Ugh!" And then he smiled and said, "Daddy's going to marry you!" :) He is so funny! He is my little cuddle bug. Every morning he climbs in bed with me just to cuddle before the rest of the family wake up. I love him so much!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Those pictures are DARLING Melissa!! Will you please take some of my kids!?! Love them!!!

Brooke B said...

Those are great pictures? Are they professional, they look like it. So cute!

Lena said...

What great pictures! I love the one of the kids kissing Hallie- perfect!

The Heaton's said...

What cute pictures!! Makell says the same thing about wanting to marry Jackson! I could sit and watch those two play together all day long!!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

BEAUTIFUL Pictures Melissa. I can't believe how big Hallie is getting, but that picture of her melted me.
Love you and miss you.
love ali