Nut Family

Friday, October 10, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub...3 kids in the tub...

My crazy & fun kids. They love taking baths with Hallie, she doesn't seem to mind too much. ;)
I promise this is not how sweetly they always sleep. This one night Jackson was scared, and Brian laid him on Morgan's bed and he went right to sleep. We walked in later, and this is what we found. cute little kids. Morgan NEVER cuddles like this, so I'm glad I have it on the camera.
I was doing laundry and turned around and both kids had on Daddy's cool glasses. (No, he doesn't wear the dark ones... only when he's trying to be safe and protect his eyes.) :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bon said...

Cute Melissa! Your kids are so funny!

The Heaton's said...

Those are such cute pictures! So is there more water out of the tub then in the tub when they are finished?! (that's how it is at our house!) What a precious picture of Jackson amd Morgan! They are such sweeties!!

Ben and Darci said...

I love your big tub! Hey, I was thinking since it is getting so cold now, it might be time for some of "Darci's Yummy Chili"! I know you guys can't get enough of it, so maybe sometime soon we could bring some over for dinner!?! We know life is busy, but see if there's an evening we could do it. (yes, once again I am inviting us to YOUR house...but hey...I'll bring dinner!)