We stopped at a gas station before so I could shove my purse full of candy since I didn't want to pay the price at the movies. Morgan asked why she couldn't hold it herself. I told her it would be better if it was in my purse. I didn't dare tell her they would take the candy away if they saw it, or that I was sneaking candy into the theaters. :) It helped a ton though. As the movie started she said, "Is this another one of those High School Musical movies" since we have the 1st one. She liked the movie, especially the dancing. She kept asking me for popcorn, and I told her if she didn't be quiet they would ask us to leave, so she was quiet. :)
Anyway, the dancing was wonderful & overall I really enjoyed the movie. Now I just have to wait for Twilight to come out & I still haven't decided if I want to see it or not. I might have to take Brian with me because I'm afraid it will scare me and I really don't want to cling on to Melanie (my friends) arm. :)
Okay, enough of my rambling... you see what happens when I type at almost 12:00 :)




6 comments:
Bad girl, taking candy in the theater. Okay we're all guilty. Sounds like it was fun.
Hey, Ben and I have smuggled some pretty crazy things into theatres. The worst was probably egg salad sandwiches....which smelled just wonderful :) You can also bring cans of soda in...you just wait for a loud moment in the show to crack it open! Glad you and Morgan had a good time together. She is SO cute, and actually she is also really pretty as well.
I thought that was normal to smuggle candy into the theater?! I am sooo guilty! The girls can't wait to see the movie! Morgan looks like she is loving the mother/daughter time!! Glad you guys have a good time!
i always get my big purse when we go to the theaters. who can afford their candy? but i'm with brian, i have never seen any of these movies and just hope mel doesnt get interested and want to watch them. luckily for us she's still only interested in animated movies. madagascar 2 our next movie to watch!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahah
The kids are all asking when we are going to see the movie! I'm glad you gave it a good review. Maybe I can drag Aaron along! Love the pix!
Post a Comment