My best friend in the whole world! I am so grateful for Brian. He treats me like his Queen and would do anything & everything for me. He is such an amazing dad & provider for us. I love the times when we can spend as a family, and I love Sundays... we get him the whole day! I love our relationship & how close we are. I love how even after we've seen each other at our worst, we love each other more than ever. I am so grateful to have him in my life. I love him more than anything.
The boys... cute & handsome :)
My girls...the sweet princesses Beauty & Belle :)(Ever since Morgan was a baby we've called her Sleeping Beauty, we wanted to name Hallie (Hallie Belle) but liked Sage a little bit more, so we call her Hallie Belle as a nick name.)
Me & my baby girl. I've had a picture taken like this with each of my kids. I love the special bond between a baby and the mom the first year of life.




4 comments:
Your family pictures turned out so beautiful Melissa!
Those are the cutest family pics Mel, the camera loves every person in your family!!! How Fun!!!
Those are the most preciuos pictures ever! Your are3 all so photogenic! You guys never take a bad picture! They turned out so beautiful!!
Holy cow! your kids are so grown up and beautiful... they must get it from their cousin. :) You've got one beautiful family!
Post a Comment