
Oh, how sweet is that... today Brian came home from golfing with a friend, and was exhausted. Hallie had already been asleep for quite awhile & then woke up and Brian wanted to cuddle with her. (Brian doesn't know I'm posting this) I'm sure he won't mind though... I think...maybe I should go check... :) I think he would mind if I started writing about all of his amazing qualities, like how handsome he is, or fun he is, or the great dad he is, or ... okay maybe I should stop before he finds out... :)

This is at the resevoir... only 10 minutes from our house. I LOVE the mountains!
5 comments:
That picture is so precious! And the mountain picture is beautiful!!
I love Hallie's chubby little hand! We do live in a beautiful area, don't we.
This picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Brian is such a cute dad.
that is the cutest picture ever! nothing better than cuddling up with your babies no matter how old they get
That is a precious picture!
Post a Comment