
Well, it has come time for us to move Hallie into her room (Morgan's old room). We decided to let Morgan & Jackson share a room & let Hallie have her own, since she needs more quiet. We bought 2 twin mattressess, & need to get the frames soon, but for now this will work. Then we found matchinh comforters at Target. The kids were so excited, and they have LOVED having their new beds.

She looks so tiny in this bed! I like that I can lay by them, and not feel that I'm going to fall off the bed. ;)

And of course Jackson LOVED the ball sheets.
2 comments:
What cute beds! I love the sports sheets! That is a perfect match for Jackson!(any kind of ball) Morgan looks so little. She will fill it out before you know it!
Analice
They do look tiny in those beds!
Post a Comment