Today after watching Sleeping Beauty, Morgan decided the proper thing to do would be to put her Sleeping Beauty dress on. Jackson and I then tried to change it to blue... for some reason it wouldn't work though... we must not have the fairy magic. :) I decided to start a new blog... mainly for all the cute ideas I see. Today I was looking at a friends blog that has these amazing hair-do's for kids... Morgan was even excited when she saw it, and told me her hair was a mess and that she needed it fixed, so anyway, my new blog is loveandthoughts and I think I will post all sorts of cool things, that I'm sure you can't wait to try. My sister started her own, and I thought it was a great idea, so if you get a chance, go visit... maybe someday I'll put some yummy recipes on there too! Right now it will be completly random... cooking, hair, activites, and any other thing I think is cool. Enjoy!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
What a cute princess!
Today after watching Sleeping Beauty, Morgan decided the proper thing to do would be to put her Sleeping Beauty dress on. Jackson and I then tried to change it to blue... for some reason it wouldn't work though... we must not have the fairy magic. :) I decided to start a new blog... mainly for all the cute ideas I see. Today I was looking at a friends blog that has these amazing hair-do's for kids... Morgan was even excited when she saw it, and told me her hair was a mess and that she needed it fixed, so anyway, my new blog is loveandthoughts and I think I will post all sorts of cool things, that I'm sure you can't wait to try. My sister started her own, and I thought it was a great idea, so if you get a chance, go visit... maybe someday I'll put some yummy recipes on there too! Right now it will be completly random... cooking, hair, activites, and any other thing I think is cool. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Cute picture! I love the hair!!
Analice
what fun! i love sleeping beauty. and that silly merryweather is my favorite fairy. i love the new blog too. what a cute idea! the hair is adorable. she is such a cute little princess
Hey thanks for the nice compliments, my grandma said the temple is supposed to open in August but that might get moved back...so I'm not sure but some time in the next couple of months, I'm so excited to go into it!! And about Shabby princess, that's actually where I go to get a lot of my back ground pgs!!! But thanks though!! Let me know if you ever want those instructions again on how to download digi paper, but your blog is always so cute anyways!!!
I hope all our daughters will remember that they are princesses.
Thanks for your nice comments regarding foster care.
Your new blog looks fun.
i know we are so happy! we decided that this baby must have just really wanted to be a texan within a month of getting down here we were preggers :) i'm due on jan 2 but due to a c-section it will be sometime btwn christmas and new years eve, i think. we are so incredibly happy!!!
oh and we are most def going to finding out what the sex is. at least if it cooperates :) if it's a girl no prob i have saved everything if it's a boy i have some serious shopping to do.
Post a Comment