
Happy Father's Day! I am so grateful for Brian and for the amazing Dad that he is. Brian loves to spend time with the kids, and always puts us as his top priority. The kids love talking to him, going places with him, playing with him, & just being around him. I always wanted to marry someone who was good with kids and Brian is such a sweetheart, and treats our kids so well. I am so grateful that our kids will grow up with a Dad who makes time for them, and wants to be their friend. I love Brian so much, and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I am so grateful for the influence that my own Dad has had on me, and for the way that he has blessed my life. Brian is my best friend and soulmate, and my Dad is my hero. I look up to both of them, along with my father in law so much, and I have learned so much from their example. I love you all!

Daddy and his cute kiddies...

What a handsome guy huh! :)

So, this year I majorly procrastinated, and didn't do anything creative for Brian. I felt so bad about it, and when I apologized, he said all he wanted was a hug... so I gave him a hug, along with a chocolate cake... he wanted to eat it all by himself, which I'm sure he would have since it's his favorite, but he was nice and shared with us. :) Happy Father's Day!
5 comments:
Jared says Brian must be special because you made him a chocolate cake... I reminded Jared that he doesn't like chocolate cakes, but I did buy him sherbet :) I really like the family picture! Very cute!
What a cute family picture!! Your cake sure looks yummy!!(I mean Brian's)
Analice
Thanks for sharing the chocolate cake yesterday! Melissa, you are a fabulous cook!!!
yummy! i will fight off brian if i have to for that cake :) you have a wonderful hubby and i am so happy for you all. what a lovely family, such cute pictures
mmm I want a piece of that cake :) hehe
Post a Comment