Nut Family

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Swimming Time

Do you remember that time when you were little, where you ran through the sprinklers and didn't care at all what people thought of you... especially in a swimming suit, & you would run and play & eat otter pops all day, without a care in the world... I miss those days, but I LOVE watching my kids experince the same joy and laughter that I did. I'm so grateful they can run & play in our front yard. I'm so glad we have such amazing neighbors that look out for my kids. Morgan & Jackson LOVE swimming. The first thing Morgan put on this morning at 8:00 was her swimming suit. Their friends come over & run through the sprinkler too. I think tomorrow I will put on my swimming suit and run with them. ha ha ha yeah right!!! But, I do love having a reason to go outside & getting a little sun tan & feeling little splashes of water on me. The kids love it & it's such a nice break from the day.
Morgan was so funny. She doesn't like to get too wet, so she would go and just barely get her foot wet, and then she would go and lay on her towel & "lay out" in the sun... she looked like a teenager... not 4!
Is this the funniest picture or what??? I love it! It describes everything! :) I think Jackson would live in the water if he could. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Melanie said...

My daughter would live in her swimsuit all day too. She usually ends up with it on in the morning, bacwards, so it exposes a little too much. But With the rain the last few days we haven't had a chance to go outside until today!