
I saw this on someones blog, and thought I would try it too. Someday I imagine that I will die, and my posterity would LOVE to look out there in hyber-space, and read ALL about me! :) And, I think it will be nice for me to read back on this in a month, a year, or when I'm old and grey... if it still exists... :) Enjoy!
I am: Melissa Anne Smith Nuttall, daughter, sister, wife, mom, and friend
I think: sometimes people say things they shouldn't say, even if they think they are helping you by telling you.
I know: I am a daughter of God!
I want: Brian to come home!!!!
I have: 3 beautiful children, and a wonderful husband.
I wish: I could go and travel Europe.
I hate: when people lie or cheat, and I hate being without Brian at night
I miss: Brian (he's at Youth Conference and gets back at 6:00 tonight)
I fear: the unknown, heights, & the dark
I feel: calm
I hear: the washer
I smell: a banana
I crave: Mexican food
I search: on how to have a close relationship with my kids
I wonder: if any of my teachers ever felt something different when I shared a Book of Mormon with them.
I regret: not helping my parents out more.
I love: my life!
I care: about my family more than anything in the world.
I always: make Brian close the doors in our room different ways before I can peacefully fall asleep (weird I know) :)
I am not: crazy... at least I don't think I am... :)
I believe: Christ will come again.
I dance: with my kids, and would love to go dancing with Brian.
I sing: in the shower, and sing as loud as I can in the car :) ha ha ha... yep, I'm the freak you see driving by... ;)
I don't always: say "I'm sorry" when I'm wrong
I write: in a journal for my kids that one day they can read
I win: at every game Brian and I play, except pool...in which Brian is undefeatable, but one day, I will win... :)
I lose:sleep because I think to much
I never: go to bed without kissing the kids goodnight.
I listen: my kids laughing, crying, teasing, & playing, for music I listen to country, and fun songs from the 80's & 90's
I can usually be found: in my house, on the computer, or at a scrapbook store. ;)
I am scared: of roller coasters
I need: love & appreciation
I am happy about: where my life has taken me.
I would love to read about all of you, so Jen, Jamie, Brittany, Melanie, Ali, Analice, Mom, Kaylie, Carly, Kristi, Darci, Melissa, Lindsey, & anyone else who reads this blog... I want to read about you! I love you all!



3 comments:
That was cute Melissa...I will have to do this one too!
Such a great idea!!! I will deifintly do this. I have to think about some of my answers though : )
this is such a cute idea! too fun
Post a Comment