Here's our little cutie... 4 months old! I think the time is cruising by with her. She is growing up way too fast. She is such a fun and calm baby, and just keeps smiling and laughing at us. It's funny because Morgan & Hallie have never really liked to snuggle... even the other night I was holding Hallie really close to me, and she kept grunting like "Mom, give me some space" while Jackson loves being held close, and has ever since he was a baby. This little girl is funny though. When she talks to us, she opens her entire mouth... I wonder if she'll be loud when she gets older. Cute little baby...




4 comments:
I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Time does fly! I love that when she smiles her whole face lights up!
She looks so pretty in yellow! What a cutie!!
Analice
I can't decide which picture of Hallie I like best! She is SO, SO darling!!! Her personality is so cute! I can't believe how much she smiles and laughs! What a cute little grandbaby I have!!!
i love her little chubby rolls :) she's precious!
Post a Comment