
While Grandma Karen (Brian's mom) was watching the kids this past weekend, she took them to a big family fund raiser. They had a garage sale, food, quilts, & all kind of things to help raise money for Brian's dad's cousin who has cancer. They also had FACE PAINTING at the party (what my kids called the fundraiser) So today, I left the room for maybe 5 minutes & I came back to Morgan coloring on Jackson's face. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "I'm coloring on his face like they did at the party!" I couldn't help but video tape them in the act. I figured, they already have it on them, why not let them draw some more. I then showed them the movie, and Morgan said "This is Hilarious!" What funny kids! :) (Oh, & the highlighters did come off after some gentle bathtub scrubbing :)Enjoy!



11 comments:
I hope the markers were washable. I was laughing so hard. Oh the things kids come up with. Oh the things I came up with as a child!
lol! I love it when Morgan says "I'm so lucky!" haha, totally had me cracking up!
You are such a good mom to make that a fun situation! That video is hilarious!
what a good mom you are! i think i would have freaked. kids can have so much fun playing with some strange things, i wonder sometimes why we even buy melissa toys. soo cute!
Thanks for the laugh!! That was hilarious!!
I have to agree with Morgan! That was hilarious! I love how Jackson just sits there and lets Morgan color all over him. I was waiting for Jackson to start coloring on Morgan and loved when he turned the marker on himself! That was soooo funny!! Although Makell loves to see Jackson on the blog I think I will keep this one a secret! (I don't want to give her any ideas! HaHaHa) Thanks for sharing!!!!
Analice
You are a good mom. I probably would have freaked. Instead, you grabbed the camera for a cute memory.
Also, my husband saw me looking at your blog and he really likes your music. Now, he goes to your site just to listen to the songs. So, if it looks like someone is spending alot of time on your blog--it's my husband.
I wish gas wasn't so much. I want to come spend the day with you. I will just have to work it out, and soon. I want to see that cute baby.
Love ya
Ali
Oh PRICELESS! I love how Jackson just sits there and lets Morgan do her thing, until he draws on himself (SO FUNNY!) I'm glad you posted the video because pictures just wouldn't have done justice to this little escapade! When Riley creates some wonderful disaster, I like to get out the cameras too and take pictures....before I send him to time out :)
well i will have to email you about that...
So CUTE!!! I have watched this video over and over. What a easy going mom you are Melissa. Way to enjoy the naughty things the kids do. They will make great memories. I love how Jackson just sits there and let's Morgan use him as a canvas. This has had me laughing so hard.
Post a Comment