Diapers for almost 3 years: $1300.00 (really that much?)Pull Ups for Potty Training: $60.00
New underwear with Thomas the Train, Elmo, & Diego: $30.00
Wearing underwear for the first time on his head instead of his bum... Priceless :)
Ha Ha Ha Ha ... is this the funniest picture or what.... Jackson has kind of been hinting that he is ready to go potty. He has used the potty a couple of times, & it is actually better than I thought it would be. Somehow, I thought we would have beautiful streaks of yellow all over our bathroom walls... that's not the case... let me just say, "If you have a boy, teach him sitting down!!" Anyway, so today Jackson said he wanted to wear underwear (he used to call them panties since Morgan wears panties, but Brian said he would not have a son wearing "panties" :) I told him he could wear them, but he had to wear them over his diaper (I'm not ready to start completely until Monday because Brian & Jackson are going on the father's son campout this weekend and I don't want Brian to have to worry about a wet tent in the middle of the night...) So anyway, I walked out of the room & came back and this is what I saw... priceless. :)




5 comments:
That's great I love it!
definitely priceless!!!! Thank you so much for the sweet things and WONDERFUL advice you gave me on my recent post. You truly were inspired because that is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much for being such a great friend. I, too, wish we were neighbors! :) Mostly, so I could learn from you, but I'd also love the yummy dinners and dessert! :) Love ya.
I still haven't gotten up enough courage to train Madeline again... but she is acting interested, so I need to do it soon! Good luck with Jackson!
I laughed out loud at the part where your husband said "he would NOT have a son wear panties!" I'm still laughing. Cute Pictures
What funny memories our kids make! Your blog makes me laugh! Good luck with the potty training!!!
Post a Comment