What were her thoughts?
A) I think I will help myself to some sugar for breakfast.
B) I'm so glad it's Saturday- I should start building sand castles right away!
C) I think I will start the day by making cookies!
D) I'm going to show Mom & Dad how to start the day right.
I'm not sure if we'll ever know the real reason behind the cup of sugar. But, I am glad that she knows how to properly pack it down when cooking & I'm sure she didn't taste any of it either. It was pretty easy to track down the guilty party or "little mouse" with this kind of evidence left behind. I'm surprised I didn't find her with sugar in our bed, or a bowl full of sugar with milk in it. Instead, she was in our bed watching Saturday morning cartoons acting as though she hadn't even heard a mouse or been one in the kitchen at all!



1 comments:
That is hilarious. I would also love to know what had been going through her mind at the time.
Post a Comment