Nut Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The best way to eat cheese...

I had this crazy idea the other day when I was making sandwiches, that I should "cut" cheese slices. I turned around to get a knife and when I went back to the cheese, there were big bite marks all over it. At first I thought maybe a mouse had gotten to it, and then, I saw the guilty look of a cute litte girl. I'm sure cheese tastes much better when you "bite" right from the block of cheese. I'll have to try that next time.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks so gross to me! But, maybe it is because I've never tried it like that. :) Gross or not, she is adorable doing it!!

Inspiration Station said...

Hallie reminds me so much of Whitney when she was her age. We had a little mouse in our house too. Too cute that you caught her with a camera.