
Morgan really wanted an American Doll for her birthday or a keyboard. Well, there was NO way I was going to spend $100 on a doll, & I really didn't want any more noise in our house, so thankfully I found this really cute doll that Morgan LOVED! When she opened it, she said, "Wow, this is awesome! Mom, look at her arm- that's cool how it moves all around!" Brian took the doll and realized that the dolls arm had broken out of the socket. :) I'm sure that would never happen with an American Girl doll! Morgan & I took the doll back and got the girls twin. Morgan loved looking at all the clothes that she can save up to buy & of course all the other toys in Toys R Us.
For Morgan's birthday she requested a "Polly Pocket" cake that went really high so they could all be swimming. I didn't really want to make a swimming pool wedding cake, so this was the best I could do. Morgan loved it & it tasted good too! Morgan says & believes that she is much more responsible now that she is 7. It's amazing how one day can change things.




0 comments:
Post a Comment