Jackson's graduation was last Tuesday & he did such a good job with his parts in the program. He has learned so much this year and it has been an amazing Preschool! He and his friends sang a couple of songs & even wore graduation gowns the whole time. We were so happy that both grandma's were able to come & Jackson was thrilled that Daddy took the day off so he could come. Jackson's teacher told me later that every day Jackson talks about how much he loves his Daddy & how cool his Dad is. The other day I told Jackson that Brian and I were leaving on a trip and would be gone for a couple of days. Jackson said, "Well, Mom, I love you, but I'm not going to miss you. But, I really love Daddy, and I'm really going to miss him!" I'm glad he loves his Dad so much.
After Jackson's graduation, Brian took him fishing and Jackson caught "Two white bass!" That night he said to me, "Mom, if I have another good day, I'll still always remember how good my day was today." Jackson is such a little sweetheart. He started crying the last day of school because he was so sad to say goodbye to his new friends and his teacher. One of his friends lives in Birdseye which according to Jackson is around the world. (I think it's about 30 min. from us.) One day Jackson said to me after lunch, "Mom, my friend Lane lives in Birdseye, it's on the other side of the world. So, Mom, guess what- it's dark right now where my friend lives." :) I couldn't quite tell him that Lane doesn't live around the world- instead I liked seeing the imagination working in my 5 year olds mind.







0 comments:
Post a Comment