Friday we relaxed until noon & then went golfing. Well actually, Brian & Paul went golfing while Lucy & Ethel drove the golf cart around- while not understanding the rules of the golf cart- and knitting scarfs at the same time. We were in our own little world. :) We then went shopping a little bit & then went to Texas Roadhouse so Nicole & I could fill up on our carbohydrates. I think it really helped from the baskets of rolls we each ate. I'm sure that gave us the extra push we needed on race day. After dinner we took a picture in front of a large group of people waiting for their turn to eat delicious rolls- Brian told them that we also take pictures in front of McDonalds after we've eaten there too. ha ha ha :) We then went swimming again, played a game again, and then went to bed. It was so nice spending time with friends & each other- the perfect weekend.




0 comments:
Post a Comment