We decided to have a suprise party for Morgan this year for her birthday. Her friends were so good about keeping it a secret, especially her best friend Laryn from school. Morgan said to her during the party, "So, that's why you wouldn't play with me!" Laryn was afraid of spoiling the surprise, so she tried to distance herself. :) Brian took Jackson (who didn't know there was a party because he can't keep a secret) & Morgan out on a "Daddy date" to feed the ducks. They had so much fun, but had to come home for more bread. Morgan was so surprised, and had a huge grin on her face the whole time. Her friends were so sweet to come & I think they all had a good time. Morgan was happy to see both Grandma's there, and Aunt Kaylie, which was a huge help! We painted fingernails purple & pink with glitter, decorated cupcakes, decorated pink soap bottles with stickers & played games. Everyone wore pink, and it was such a fun party. I asked Morgan what her favorite part was and she said, " That it was a PINK party!" She threw her hands out and posed really cute when she said "Pink." She is such a cutie, and was so sweet to all of her friends.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Morgan's 6th Birthday Party
We decided to have a suprise party for Morgan this year for her birthday. Her friends were so good about keeping it a secret, especially her best friend Laryn from school. Morgan said to her during the party, "So, that's why you wouldn't play with me!" Laryn was afraid of spoiling the surprise, so she tried to distance herself. :) Brian took Jackson (who didn't know there was a party because he can't keep a secret) & Morgan out on a "Daddy date" to feed the ducks. They had so much fun, but had to come home for more bread. Morgan was so surprised, and had a huge grin on her face the whole time. Her friends were so sweet to come & I think they all had a good time. Morgan was happy to see both Grandma's there, and Aunt Kaylie, which was a huge help! We painted fingernails purple & pink with glitter, decorated cupcakes, decorated pink soap bottles with stickers & played games. Everyone wore pink, and it was such a fun party. I asked Morgan what her favorite part was and she said, " That it was a PINK party!" She threw her hands out and posed really cute when she said "Pink." She is such a cutie, and was so sweet to all of her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
So cute! Thanks for having us. We had such a great time...You will have to email me some of the photos!
Once again you are voted "Mother of the Year"!!! You are a darling mother! That was so sweet of you to have this surprise party for Morgan (I couldn't decide if you or Morgan were the most excited!) I was SO impressed with how Morgan responded. She was so grateful for her friends, she was so gracious when she didn't win at some of the games (even though SHE was the birthday girl), she was so cheerful and kind. I just love that little (big) girl SOOOOO much! I'm the luckiest Grandma in the World!!! I love all of you!!!
How fun!!! I love the idea of a pink party. I just might have to do that for Katelund's party in August. I love all the pics!!
How cute!!! Your photos turned out so well and Addie had a fun time finding her and her "friends"! Thanks for all you do! You're amazing!
What a great mom you are! Love the "pink" party! She looks so cute!
That is a great idea. I never thought to do a surprise b-day party for a child. Who would have thought that it would have worked. You really are a great Mom, and Morgan is SO cute.
Post a Comment