Today, it is raining. I don't mind too much because my kitchen floor will actually stay clean for a couple of hours after I sweep it. So, since the kids can't go outside, they decided to do the next best thing... Mom's Hair! Morgan had this great idea to do my hair. She had me come & sit in the hair place so she could do my hair with her assistant "Jackson Matron." After she started brushing my hair I said to her, "Morgan, you need to brush softer, that's hurting my head." She quickly replied, "Well, sorry Mom, but this is how you brush my hair!" Oh... ouch! I guess I should brush softer next time. :) Morgan & Jackson spent about 45 minutes styling my hair. They added lots of clips & bows, and Morgan even made me feel like Marsha Brady by brushing it 100 times. She kept saying, "Mom! Your hair is so soft, this is how I want my hair. I want my hair really soft!" So, now I know... I need to brush Morgan's hair "really soft" so it won't hurt her head, and brush it 100 times so it feels and looks really soft too. She kept putting her arm around me, and was so happy with the end result. Definatly a fun way to spend a rainy day.



1 comments:
Oh, I am so disappointed. I can't see the pictures from some reason. I really wanted to see your hair do. Cloey loves to do my hair also. I actually like it when she does it though because I loved my hair to be brushed. But, then she gets upset at me when I don't leave it for the rest of the day. :)
Post a Comment