Nut Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our very own Cinderella

Hallie loves dressing up, so when I saw this swimming suit at Target, I knew it would be the perfect gift for her birthday. Morgan helped her put it on the other day & Hallie immediatly started dancing & twirling around. I think she looks kind of like "Spanky" in "Little Rascals" when he wears the ballerina dress. Ha ha ha Only she is even more adorable. :)
Jackson soon had to put his swimming suit on too & dance with her. I have a feeling we will be seeing this a lot this summer.
Last night all the kids were asleep except for Hallie. I went in her room to tuck her in again and she was sitting in the closet playing with her toys. When I walked in she said, "Play!" I told her it was time to go to bed. I retucked her in & said goodnight. Soon Brian came home & went in to give her a kiss. He left the room, but forgot to lock the door so she couldn't come out. Within 10 minutes, Cinderella came into our room with this beautiful attire, including mismatched heels. We couldn't help but laugh. She gave us a look that said, "It's only 9:30, and I don't need to sleep until the clock strikes 12!"
Here is Hallie dancing with her Prince Charming (aka Daddy). Brian was so cute!!! Hallie was so serious about dancing & it was fun watching them. Prince Charming even dipped Cinderella at the end and then off to bed she went. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heaton's said...

What precious memories! Don't you wish you could read their little minds? I am sure dancing with her daddy made all her dreams at that moment come true! Love the swimming attire!